Best Rooftop Bars in STL
What better way to enjoy a cocktail than with a view of the Gateway Arch? Add these awesome STL rooftop bars to your bucket list this summer and savor the warm weather. Delicious food, incredibly crafted cocktails, and views out of this world. Can’t beat it!
360 Rooftop atop Hilton at the Ballpark
- 1 South Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102
- Three Sixty offers sweeping views in all directions – including a birds’ eye view into Busch Stadium. With a cocktail in hand and a tasty bite to savor, it is the perfect perch to take in the St. Louis Cardinals, the Gateway Arch, the mighty Mississippi and the surrounding sites of St. Louis – both near and far.
- 2017 Chouteau Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63103
- Vin de Set is a comfortable, yet stylish French Bistro situated on the edge of downtown St. Louis in the quaint neighborhood of Lafayette Square. The menu is approachable, creative cuisine using straightforward ingredients, much of which is grown in the restaurant’s hydroponic greenhouse.
Rooftop Garden Bar at the Moonrise Hotel
- 6177 Delmar in The Loop, St. Louis, MO 63112
- Rooftop Garden Bar at the Moonrise Hotel is known for striking panoramic views of the St. Louis skyline, Gateway Arch and bustling Delmar Loop. Enjoy craft cocktails and small plates from an award-winning culinary team. Watch the sun disappear into the horizon beneath the world’s largest rotating man-made moon.
Angad Rainbow Terrace atop Angad Arts Hotel
- 3550 Samuel Shepard Drive, St. Louis, MO 63103
- The Angad Rainbow Terrace is an enchanting indoor/outdoor rooftop lounge, bar and event space with sweeping views including the Saint Louis city skyline and the famous Gateway Arch. Enjoy hand-crafted cocktails, new and old world wines, inspired small plate offerings created by Chef David Burke at sunset or under the moonlight.
Form Skybar atop Hotel St. Louis
- 705 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO 63101
- High atop Hotel Saint Louis, Form Skybar offers eclectic cocktails and delicious small plates with a heightened sense of style. Named in reference to the iconic Louis Sullivan philosophy, “Form Ever Follows Function,” Form Skybar is the premier place to take in the city’s spectacular skyline, savor cocktails, lounge poolside, and unwind.
Cinder House Bar and Sky Terrace atop the Four Season St. Louis
- 999 North 2nd Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63102
- Innovative cocktails, an extensive list of wines by the glass and a hand-picked selection of local and craft beers served alongside a menu of lighter fare make this St. Louis’ best spot for sipping, snacking and socializing.