Gateway Arch National Park Protocols
Gateway Arch National Park is committed to operating in a responsible manner while continuing to honor our nation’s history and serve the American public. The safety of staff and visitors is the park’s number one priority.
Gateway Arch FAQs
The Old Courthouse remains unavailable at this time.
- Tickets are required for the Tram Ride to the Top and Documentary Movie experiences and can be purchased online at gatewayarch.com or by calling 877-982-1410. Tickets are subject to availability based capacity. It is strongly recommended to reserve your tickets in advance.
- For individuals needing assistance with making reservations, contact the call center at 877-982-1410 or staff members will be able to assist in the Arch Visitor Center during facility hours of operation.
- Entrance to the Arch visitor center and museum is free, and tickets are not required for these experiences.
To be eligible for a refund, you must contact us with more than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled activity. With less than 24 hours notice, only a ticket voucher for a future date will be issued. If your scheduled event has already passed, refunds or vouchers will not be granted. If you complete your ticketed experience, you are no longer eligible for refunds or exchanges.
For the health and safety of others, please choose another time to visit if:
- You are experiencing COVID-like symptoms such as a dry cough, fever, difficulty breathing, and/or loss of taste or smell.
- You had close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are self-isolating or self-quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19.
Personal Liability Statement
Although Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District has taken certain safety precautions related to your visit to the Gateway Arch and Riverboats at the Gateway Arch, every visitor is responsible for his or her personal safety and that of children or others under their supervision. In consideration for Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District providing access to the Gateway Arch and Riverboats at the Gateway Arch, visitors (a) agree to comply with our policies and instructions, including those on signage, (b) understand and agree that the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has recently infected individuals in the St. Louis area, that it is contagious and that it can spread to persons in any number of ways, (c) agree that they assume responsibility for any injury (including personal injury, disability or death), illness, damage, loss claim, liability, or expense arising out of or related to COVID-19 experienced or contracted in connection with a Gateway Arch and Riverboats at the Gateway Arch visit, (d) that they waive and release all claims against Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District and their respective commissioners, officers, employees, volunteers and agents relative to the foregoing matters, even if the claim is alleged to be the fault of or alleged to be caused by the negligence of Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District, or its respective commissioners, officers, employees, volunteer or agents, and (e) that they agree that the Gateway Arch and Riverboats at the Gateway Arch are legally entitled to sovereign immunity regarding to any such claims.