Last Chance! Enter to Win a Missouri National Parks Road Trip
Time’s running out! You have until July 23 to enter to win the Missouri National Parks Passport Challenge Road Trip Presented by Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur. The prize is pretty incredible (if we do say so ourselves): Everything you and three of your friends need for a 4-day road trip to Missouri’s six national parks, including:
- Free entry to Missouri’s six national parks
- Subaru loaner vehicle provided by Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur for the duration of the road trip
- Gateway Arch Journey to the Top tram ride tickets
- Gateway Arch Riverboat sightseeing cruise tickets
- Hotel accommodations for three nights
- Gas card to cover fuel expenses (up to $270.00)
- Subaru Camping Kit featuring Subaru gear
- Complimentary activities, including ranger tours
- Takeover Gateway Arch’s Instagram account (@gatewayarchstl), with reposting on Lou Fusz Subaru’s social media platforms to document road trip
It’s easy to enter. Those 21 and over can fill out an entry form at Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur (900 N. Lindbergh Blvd., Creve Coeur, MO 63141).
Yep, it’s THAT simple to win a road trip to visit Missouri’s best-kept secrets. So, what are you waiting for?
(Limit one entry per person. Two per household. Entrants must be fully insured and have a valid Driver’s License. Official rules and regulations can be found at points of entry and online at http://subaru.fusz.com.)
P.S. The Missouri National Parks Passport Challenge continues through this year! Head to any Missouri national park to pick up your Passport and start the Challenge, and win prizes for your park visits! Watch this Show Me St. Louis segment for a full run-down of the Challenge.