Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur Announces Missouri National Parks Passport Challenge Road Trip
ST. LOUIS (June 8, 2017) – Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur and the Missouri National Parks Passport Challenge announce a road trip giveaway that ties in the Passport Challenge with a cross-state adventure to Missouri’s six national parks. The winner of the Missouri National Parks Passport Challenge Road Trip presented by Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur will receive a 4-day road trip to Missouri’s six national parks.
“Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur is delighted to host the Missouri National Parks Passport Challenge Road Trip and help introduce or re-introduce Missouri’s six stunning national parks, including Jefferson National Expansion Memorial and Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site here in St. Louis, to the local and regional community,” says Patrick Fusz, general manager of Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur.
ROAD TRIP GIVEAWAY DETAILS: From Saturday, June 10 through Sunday, July 23, 2017, those 21 and over can enter the giveaway by filling out an entry form at Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur (900 N. Lindbergh Blvd., Creve Coeur, MO 63141). The winner will be selected by random draw and notified on Monday, July 24, 2017.
The prize – which can accommodate the winner and three guests – includes:
- Free entry to Missouri’s six national parks
- Subaru loaner vehicle provided by Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur for the duration of the road trip
- Gateway Arch Journey to the Top tram ride tickets
- Gateway Arch Riverboat sightseeing cruise tickets
- Hotel accommodations for three nights
- Gas card to cover fuel expenses (up to $270.00)
- Subaru Camping Kit featuring Subaru gear
- Complimentary activities, including ranger tours
- Takeover Gateway Arch’s Instagram account (@gatewayarchstl), with reposting on Lou Fusz Subaru’s social media platforms to document road trip
Limit one entry per person. Two per household. Entrants must be fully insured and have a valid Driver’s License. Official rules and regulations can be found at points of entry and online at http://subaru.fusz.com.
PASSPORT CHALLENGE DETAILS: The Missouri National Parks Passport Challenge encourages park-goers to “Find Your Park” and explore the Show-Me State by challenging the public to visit every national park in Missouri by December 31, 2017. Those who do so are eligible for rewards, including the Grand Slam Grand Prize: four tickets to a 2018 season Kansas City or St. Louis home baseball game, plus a one-night hotel stay.
How it works: Pick up a free Show Me National Parks: A Passport for Missouri booklet at any of Missouri’s six national parks. Each park has a stamping station located in its visitor center. (Be sure to check the park’s hours of operation before visiting.) Stamp your Passport on that park’s page. After collecting stamps from your first three parks, have your Passport verified and signed at the park visitor center to receive your first prize: a Passport Challenge water bottle. After collecting stamps from all six parks, have ranger verify and sign your Passport to receive your second prize: a Passport Challenge drawstring backpack. Prizes can be redeemed at any of the Missouri national park visitor centers.
Finally, make sure to register your Passport at www.MONationalParks.com/enter using the unique code on the back of your booklet to be entered to win the Grand Slam Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will be announced by Monday, January 8, 2018.
The six national parks in Missouri are:
- Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, St. Louis: This memorial includes the Gateway Arch and Old Courthouse, two iconic St. Louis landmarks.
- Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site, St. Louis: The site features White Haven, the home of our 18th president.
- Ozark National Scenic Riverways, Ozark Highlands, Van Buren, Mo.: The first national park to protect a river system.
- Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield, Republic, Mo.: The site of the first major Civil War battle west of the Mississippi River.
- George Washington Carver National Monument, Diamond, Mo.: The site where young George Washington Carver grew up.
- Harry S Truman National Historic Site, Independence, Mo.: It includes Truman’s home, the family farm and more.
You can find out more about the parks and read full Passport Challenge rules at www.MONationalParks.com. Road Trip giveaway rules and regulations are available online at http://subaru.fusz.com.