Ringing in 2019 in STL
New Year’s Eve is quickly approaching – how are you ringing in 2019? Although the Riverboats’ New Year’s Eve Cruise is sold out, we’ve rounded up our picks for a memorable NYE in STL.
No matter how you celebrate, we hope you enjoy a fun and safe evening with your loved ones.
- For those with an early bedtime, The Magic House has you covered! From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., kiddos can join in the celebrations by making noise makers and wish wands, striking a pose in a photo booth with fun 2019 themed props, and dancing the day away to rockin’ tunes. The party is free with museum admission.
- Start your NYE early in Kiener Plaza at the Winterfest Ice Rink New Year’s Eve Party. Go ice skating in the shadow of the Gateway Arch from 4 to 8 p.m., and take in dazzling fireworks display when the rink closes. Admission is free, and skates are available for rental on site. (The Winterfest Ice Rink is open through New Year’s Day.)
- See the only ball drop in St. Louis at Ballpark Village! Party-goers will enjoy an all-inclusive package with access to four BPV venues, a premium drink package, live DJ, and confetti and a Stella Artois toast at midnight. Special celebrity guests include members from the cast of Bravo’s “Vanderpump Rules”!
- Ring in 2019 high above the streets of St. Louis – and among fantastic views of the Gateway Arch – at Three Sixty. Guests will enjoy an all-inclusive package complete with a premium open bar, a buffet of featured small plates, fireworks, a champagne toast, roaming performers, DJ Chris Brown and late-night snacks after midnight. Tickets are required and can be purchased online.
- Start the New Year off right: full of smiles and laughter, courtesy of comedian and “Last Comic Standing” champ Alonzo Bodden! Stop by Helium Comedy Club for dinner and the early show at 8:00 p.m., or see the late show at 10:30 p.m. and enjoy party favors and a champagne toast at midnight. Must be 18+ to attend.
Happy New Year from everyone at the Gateway Arch! See you in 2019 😉