“Spring” on the Shopping at The Arch Store
Out with the old, in with the new … Spring is the perfect time to recycle or donate those older or unused items around the house and start fresh. Whether you’re looking for wardrobe updates, kitchen items, gifts or just something fun, The Arch Store has something for you.
Located inside the Gateway Arch Visitor Center and operated by Jefferson National Parks Association, stop by The Arch Store during normal Arch visiting hours or shop ‘til you drop online! Shoppers can get a 15 percent discount on all online or in-store purchases with JNPA’s Partner of the Park’s membership.
Spring into the season with a few of our favorite new and popular items:
- Gateway Arch Umbrella – You know what they say … April showers bring May flowers. Be prepared for those inevitable unexpected rain showers this spring.
- Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Tumbler – Because, wine not?!
- Gateway Arch National Park Red or Navy T-Shirt – All the Gateway Arch feels in one T-shirt.
- S is for Show Me book by Judy Young – This Missouri alphabet book will teach children about Missouri’s history, geography, famous people, events, plants and wildlife.
- Gateway Arch Emblem Mug – Say hello to your new morning staple.
- Home Baseball Vintage Game – Baseball is back! This vintage baseball game is sure to be a home run for young and old alike!
- Gateway Arch/USA Baseball Cap – Rep STL, the Gateway Arch and America all at once!
- Bonus: Fudge – Did you know The Arch Store sells more than a dozen flavors of fresh, homemade fudge? Whether you love chocolate peanut butter or gooey butter cake, your taste buds will thank you. (Available in-store only.)