Skip to content
Photo Submission Agreement
- I certify that I am at least 18 years old.
- I acknowledge that submission of the photo is voluntary and that I will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the submission.
- I certify that I am the owner of the photo or that I have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in this Agreement.
- I certify that the submission and use of the photo does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- If the photo includes a minor child, I attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor child contained in the photo and have legal authority to enter into this Agreement on his or her behalf.
- Photos that are partisan-political, contain advertising, personal attacks or expletives, or are otherwise abusive, threatening, unlawful, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, obscene, false, sexually explicit or that infringe on the rights of any third person will not be accepted.
- I may not submit photos for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and I agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the photo.
- The Bi-State Development Agency and the National Park Service reserve the right to remove, block and or monitor photos, but shall have no obligation to do so.
- In consideration for allowing me to submit the photo, I hereby grant the Bi-State Development Agency, the Gateway Arch Park Foundation and the National Park Service a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote the photo in any form, in all media forms, now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose. I waive any right to inspect or approve any use of the photo.
- I submit photos at my own risk. Neither the Bi-State Development Agency nor the National Park Service maintains any responsibility for the photos submitted.
- The Bi-State Development Agency, the Gateway Arch Park Foundation and the National Park Service do not endorse any photo.
- I hereby hold harmless, release and agree to indemnify the Bi-State Development Agency, the Gateway Arch Park Foundation and the National Park Service from any and all claims, actions, liabilities, and expenses that may arise out of or in connection with submitting the photo.
- This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Missouri (as applicable) and the federal laws of the United States of America.
- I have read and fully understand the contents of this Agreement.