Unique Arch- and St. Louis-Centric Holiday Gifts
Shop ‘til you drop at The Arch Store this holiday season, where the shelves are stocked with so many one-of-a-kind gifts that can only be found here. Located inside the Gateway Arch Visitor Center, The Arch Store is operated by Jefferson National Parks Association, the nonprofit partner of Gateway Arch National Park. Purchases from JNPA help provide educational programming, exhibits and site improvements to JNPA’s partner sites.
If you can’t make it in store, all items are also available for purchase online. Shoppers can get a 15 percent discount on all online or in-store purchases with JNPA’s Partner of the Park’s membership.
Just for you, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite gifts from The Arch Store:
- 3-inch Arch Replica – A great stocking stuffer!
- Arch Cloisonné Ornament – A beautiful handmade keepsake to hang on your tree year after year.
- Gateway Arch Stacking Blocks – For the budding builder in your life.
- Gateway Arch Travel Mug – Because you can really never have too many coffee mugs, right?
- Gateway Arch Matching Game – Fun for the whole family! Test your knowledge of historic people, places and objects related to westward expansion.
- Baseball Cap – Sport your love for the Gateway Arch, Old Courthouse and St. Louis every day of the year.